Talperion, Inc. is a start up by serial entrepreneur, Jenifer Morris Lee. We specialize in expert consulting services to the energy industry, including the independent power, electric utility, and petroleum market sectors.
Our consulting services include:
- Infrastructure siting, feasibility and environmental licensing and permitting.
- Electric generation and transmission projects including renewable energy (solar and wind), and gas-fired peaking and combined cycle power plants.
- Compliance with the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA).
- Project siting including, defining criteria, desktop evaluation using Geographic Information Systems (GIS), critical issues analysis, and permitting plans.
- Due diligence to support mergers and acquisitions, including quantifying environmental costs and risk assessments for project financial models.
- Project development, management and contract negotiation.
- Emergency preparedness and crisis management planning.
- Environmental policy development and advocacy.
- Regulatory compliance assessment for electrical and petroleum facilities.
We support our clients with a team of experienced, multidisciplinary veterans all with more than 20+ years of experience and diverse technical and commercial backgrounds.
Clients include, Shell Oil as a subcontractor to NJ Resources; The Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma; Inland Empire Energy Center, a subsidiary of General Electric Power and Water; and Edison Transmission, a subsidiary of Edison International.